How to Enter:
2. Only digital photographs are accepted. Photographs must be in a .jpeg, or .jpg format. Photographs should be taken at a high-resolution. The finalists may be asked to submit a high-resolution file. CAIPA DOCTOR reserves the right to disqualify any contestants who are unable to submit, upon request, a high-resolution photograph of at least 300 dpi at 8 x 10 inches.
3. By entering the contest, entrants grant CAIPA DOCTOR a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other standard CAIPA DOCTOR purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit where feasible. CAIPA DOCTOR will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such usage.
Rules and Judging
Find out everything you need to know for this year's contest.
Photo Contest Rules
1. Photo Contest Theme : My Healthy Living
2. CAIPA Doctor Magazine Photo Contest is open through August 31, 2015.
3. Photo contest is open to the CAIPA doctors, patients and their families and friends.
4. Photographers must be 18 years old or older. CAIPA DOCTOR magazine staff and their immediate families are not eligible. CAIPA DOCTOR will determine the winners’ eligibility.
5. Photographs must have been taken by the entrant no earlier than March 1, 2014.
6. We will not accept digitally altered photos. Accepted are minor adjustments,
including sharpening, contrast and slight color adjustment. Cropped photos are
eligible. Our judges reserve the right to determine if a photographer has altered
his/her photo and if it should be disqualified.
7. For every recognizable person in a photo, contestant must secure a model release from the subject, or in the case of a minor, the subject’s parent or guardian, and provide it to CAIPA DOCTOR upon request. A sample release is available online at PhotoContest-ModelRelease.
8. Photographs that have won any other contests or have been published in magazines and newspapers (except online) are not eligible. We define winning as having won a Grand Prize, 1st, 2nd or 3rd place overall.
9. Photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, are not eligible.
10. To encourage greater participation, photographs submitted by winners of the previous two consecutive years are limited to the special category of “Honorable Recognition” only.
The judging panel consists of accomplished professional photographers and/or our editorial staff. Winning photographs and winner names will be published in the Fall/Winter 2015 issue of CAIPA DOCTOR and on CAIPA’s website. Decisions of the judges will be final.
◎1st Prize -1 winner Gift card $500。
◎2nd Prize -1 winner Gift card $300。
◎3rd Prize -1 winner Gift card $200。
◎Honorary -several Gift card $50。