Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is seeking full-time BC/BE Physicians and Nurse Practitioners in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics as well as a Hepatitis B Program Director to join our growing practice. We are looking for team-oriented individuals interested in primary care in a community health setting. Openings are available in our Chinatown, Manhattan and Flushing, Queens sites.
Located in New York City, Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is a nationally recognized non-profit federally qualified health center. Our mission is to provide high quality and affordable health care to the underserved, with a focus on Asian Americans. Mental Health, Nutrition, Health Education and Social Work services are available to assist our patients. The Health Center is an NCQA-certified Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home and recognized by the Bureau of Primary Health Care as a National Quality Leader among health centers.
- Competitive salary with productivity-based incentive pay
- Malpractice coverage through FTCA
- Medical and dental insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- CME time and allowance
- Opportunities to participate in community outreach, medical education and research
- National Health Services Corps, Doctors Across New York loan repayment programs available for physicians and NURSE Corps loan repayment program available for nurse practitioners.
Interested candidates should complete the application online at www.cbwchc.org
Ability to speak another language (Chinese, Spanish, Korean, other) a plus. Please contact Annie Ma at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing your application!