The Account Executive will work with medical practices to facilitate quality improvement activities through on-site and remote technical assistance that support Population Health Management, and Data-driven Informed Decision-Making. This position requires coaching practice to improve patient outcomes by developing skills in process improvement, team‐based care, encouraging patient engagement, and analyzing quality data and measurements. There is moderate local and regional travel for on-site practice facilitation, program-level meetings, and events.
- Works collaboratively with the Practice Transformation team to outreach and enroll providers into the NYS PCMH Program.
- Provides technical assistance and support to enrolled practices to build capacity to progress through program milestones and goals.
- Tracks and reports on practices’ progress, develops a remedial action plan for at-risk practices.
- Prepares reports regarding practice progresses and obtains support documentations.
- Ensures timely submission of all required reports.
- Identifies potential barriers and challenges encountered in fulfilling the work scope of the practice and implements improved processes into the workflow.
- Prepares action plans for practices to improve cost, quality, and patient experience.
- Supports practice implementation of care coordination and care management.
- Coaches practices using elements of the EHR, population health, and data-driven decision making to achieve goals and outcomes.
- Engage/assist practices with other healthcare quality initiatives to improve healthcare outcomes.
- BA or BS degree in psychology, nursing, liberal arts, education, public health, or a related field with relevant skills to work with professionals in the field.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal, analytic, and customer service skills must be a team player with strong work ethics.
- Ability to train or teach clinical and non-clinical staff; must be comfortable in giving oral presentations.
- Ability to work effectively on simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in negotiation, problem identifications, and resolution.
- Computer literacy, familiar with EHRs and the ability to build reports with Excel.
- Able and willing to travel locally.