CAIPA is the administrative body that supports a network of over 1,000 Physicians and Healthcare Providers in the New York Downstate area. Its main functions are: Contracting with Payers, Network Management, Healthcare Quality Management, and Credentialing Providers. We are seeking a Call Center Agent for our Contact Center.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide remote and/or onsite customer service at our CAIPA headquarters or from home.
- Provide outbound call services for our home assessment program.
- Coordinate and schedule patients with our Advance Practice Providers to conduct home visits.
- Provide physician on-call services and take, process and route consults. Follows policies and procedures of our Contact Center.
- Participate in the Quality Improvement process and adhere to standards of behavior.
- Attendance and scheduling flexibility are essential to this position.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and relay information accurately.
- Ability to use a multi-line switchboard.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and to follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Bilingual speaking, both Cantonese and Mandarin preferred.