1. Conduct individual and family counseling to patients suffering from mental illness in a private practice setting.
2. Through patient evaluation, determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention.
3. Provider psychotherapy, medication management, psychoeducation, case management under the supervision of psychiatrists.
4. Complete progress notes for each session in a timely manner.
5. Complete paperwork required by insurance companies and the clinic.
1. Licensed and certified as psychiatric nursing practitioner or physician assistant in New York State.
2. One year experience in working with psychiatric patients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Thank you.