The Credentials Associate is responsible for processing information to ensure that all healthcare professionals are credentialed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates credentialing/enrollment of new and established health care providers.
- Follow compliance workflows, policies and
- Data collection, review, and
- Prepares appropriate information for credentialing and enrollment in a timely and complete
- Conducts written and oral follow up to determine application status or request missing
- Develops and builds connections with individual representatives at the Managed Care Organizations.
- Monitors and updates expired credentials.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or two years related experience and/or
- Prior credentialing and/or provider enrollment experience preferred.
- Excellent multi-tasking, prioritizing, and time management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have working knowledge with Google, Adobe and other Microsoft office products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
If interested, please send resume to: email@example.com