Provider Engagement Account Executive
The Provider Engagement Account Executive will work with medical practices to facilitate quality improvement activities through on-site and remote technical assistance. This position requires the Account Executive to coach medical practices to improve patient outcomes by developing skills in process improvement, team‐based care, encouraging patient engagement, and analyzing quality data and measurements.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Help providers to close health care gaps
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Cantonese/Mandarin preferred but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel 70% of the time
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
To apply, please email resume to: HR@caipa.net