CAIPA helps administer providers’ health insurance program.
Solo practitioners can purchase health coverage for his/her family and staff through CAIPA. Practitioners, who have more than 2 insured family or staff, may also have their coverage administered by CAIPA.
Physician’s Reciprocal Insurers (PRI) is offering CAIPA members:
- Personal marketing representatives available to discuss coverage options.
- eServices enable you to create a personal account on PRI.com, log in 24/7 and take care of most of your insurance needs at your convenience.
- Free Online and Live Risk management courses for PRI Insureds.
- Payment options including quarterly billing with no finance fee, credit card payments and premium finance options.
- You can switch to PRI at any time without a gap in coverage.
- PRI will also provide free “Nose” or “Tail” coverage (certain provisions must be met) on a claims made policy
- Medline is excited to be named the preferred medical supply distributor for CAIPA.
- Medline offers guaranteed savings on your everyday medical supplies and vaccines!
- Currently, 15 CAIPA members are taking advantage of these discounts.
For more information, please contact your local Medline representative.