The team develops strategic plans through various communications channels and collaborates with providers, partners and managed care plans in the healthcare community in accordance with CAIPA’s mission.
We are also responsible for creating, supporting and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the CAIPA patient base and services through outreach events.
- Build and enhance the brand awareness of CAIPA, to patients, managed care, provider and IPA communities
- Develop, lead and execute strategic provider communications plans, to providers that align the business objectives of CAIPA, from messaging development to writing and copy editing through digital and traditional platforms
- Support executive communications needs for internal and external audiences, including leadership content development, talking points/FAQs, event scripts, presentations and presentation coaching.
- Keep providers abreast of the healthcare business trends, from managed care plan updates, state/ federal rules and regulations, to value-based-payment program initiatives.
- Collaborate with health plans and business partners to help support the growth of their membership, from campaign advertising, promotion, public relations, media buying, and planning, to community engagement
- Provide access to health insurance information and health education to the general public, particularly the seniors and new immigrants to help build a healthy community
- Identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships with organizations who share a similar mission and vision of CAIPA